Expospace takes privacy seriously and takes numerous steps to protect both you.
- Information Collection and Use
Expospace collects personal information from registrants using its system. Expospace's contact with registrants is limited to ensuring complete functionality of the Expospace system.
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
Expospace does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you or your registrants with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or as otherwise required by law.
- Employee and Access to Information
Expospace limits access to personal information to employees who need to obtain this information in order to fulfill the requirements of their job.
Please consult our security policy.